Hello everyone! Hoplon Studio here, from Brazil, and we are excited to announce that Heavy Metal Machines is coming on PS4 (and playable on PS5) February 23rd.
Heavy Metal Machines is a free and unique multiplayer vehicle combat game where players engage in intense 4v4 battles, controlling lethal vehicles in post-apocalyptic arenas, and I'm sure you'll love it.
The Heavy Metal Machine's combination of unique vehicles, fast-paced combat and post-apocalyptic sports arenas will take you to an entirely new gaming experience, where two teams of four players struggle to grab a bomb and defeat it to the enemy base. Deliver the bomb 3 times to be the winner.
Combine your best skills with a role
Ranging from a car crushing monster truck, heavily armored tank, blade launch motorcycle, to a magnetic tow truck, each of the many vehicles has a different set of weapons and playing styles that bring a wide range of strategic possibilities for each match.
Play as an interceptor, to chase and destroy enemies, as a support to keep your allies safe or as a carrier to pick up and deliver the bomb to the enemy base.
Become a metal gladiator
You can play Heavy Metal Machines casually or, if you want to spice things up, enter Ranked Mode and aspire to become a god. You can also create your team and bring it to the Coliseum, an in-game tournament, to fight for prizes and prestige.
Golden tips for new players
- Try different machines (vehicles), each has very different mechanics and weapons and find your favorites.
- Use the training mode to get to know a new machine or to learn and improve your skills with your favorites.
- Each vehicle has a function (Interceptor, Support and Transporter). Play according to your vehicle's function:
- Be wise when choosing vehicles before each match, so that you have a balanced team with all three functions.
- Play for the team, considering the roles of each team member.
- Communicate with your team at any time using quick chat or voice chat.
- Any vehicle can transport the pump, but the transporters are the most suitable for the job.
- Be very careful with the droppers, areas of the Arena where you lose possession of the bomb and enemy players can easily catch it.
- When you are in poor health, escape from combat and look for a Repair Charge or allied support.
New content all the time
New content is continually added to heavy metal machines, including new vehicles, arenas, battle passes (also known as metal passes) and seasonal events. The game is free to play and does not pay to win. Rest assured, there is no way to purchase in-game items that offer vehicle gameplay advantages.
Every two and a half months, a new Battle Pass (Metal Pass) season is launched, bringing many new items to unlock and missions to perform.
Special gift for PlayStation players
As one of the first PlayStation players, download the game now and enjoy a Free Battle Pass Pack, a special gift only available until March 8, which includes the Battle Pass for the season, 3 characters and many cosmetic items. See you in the Arenas.